At the Star City Community & Arts facility we have 3 studio rooms available for use.
Capturing the perfect moment is truly an art, which is why we created Studio I. Studio I will be used to host workshops focused around the visual arts helping participants in strengthening their:
Whether you are looking to educate future artists or looking for a structured hobby, Studio 2 will be used as an area for artistic instruction including:
- Dance Classes (Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballroom, Modern, etc.
- Fitness Classes (Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, etc.)
- Artistic Group Practices (Performing Arts)
- Instrument Lessons (Keyboards, Drums, and Guitar)
- Ballet Classes (Modern and Contemporary)
Entertaining the masses takes the right space, which is why this space will be used to facilitate events including:
- Artist/Group Practices
- Theater Classes/Workshops
- Music Artist Development Workshops
How to Request A Studio for An Event?
- Fill Out Star City’s Event Request Form
2. Contact a Star City Representative at email@example.com or (717) 461-3002 for more information about renting one of our studios